Pages

Wednesday 28 June 2017

Crafting is my Jam

   
Hello everyone, this is Mona back with a fun art journal page featuring Kat Scrappiness new Flower Pot Dies 
I started by making my background using Distress Ink -  Mermaid Lagoon and for the bottom I used a lighter brown to make it as ground. I die cut several craft related die cuts , some from MFT amd some from W9 PLUS.
I went on by Die cutting a second rim of the flower pos to add dimension and stamped in a few other crafting elements coming out of the clay pot using this amazing stamp set called Crafting is my Jam by Neat and Tangle. I adhered everything in place, stamped in my sentiment and added a some stamped sequins to make the finishing touches. 
I really hope you enjoyed this mini tutorial, thanks for stopping by. See you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment