Pages

Sunday 2 July 2017

House warming gift


Hi everyone this is Mona back with a fun little project for ScraPerfect . My son and his girlfriend recently bought a house I wanted to make them a little something to hang on their wall. This is what I came up with.

I started with a 4x6 watercolour paper that I had in my stack.and water coloured to make a sky and die cut a bunch of pieces to make my scenery. The houses,clouds and trees  are from My favourite Things house die set. The hills are from Gina Marie and the sentiment from Tim Holtz greetings die set. Once everything was cut I used my Spectrum Noir markers to colour everything.


 Once everything was coloured I used my Best Glue Ever  from ScraPerfect to adhere everything down.It dries fast, clear and flexible with a super stong bond . Requires just a minimal amount to get it to stick that is why I use the No clog cap to be able to aim and dispense a small amount also found at ScraPerfect.

Once it was done I found the perfect frame for it and adhered my art to the back of the frame mat to get it centred. This completes my project,hope everyone enjoyed it. See you again soon.



No comments:

Post a Comment